WAYS TO HELP
"WHAT ELSE CAN I DO IN THE MEANTIME?"
WE'RE GLAD YOU ASKED!
HERE ARE SOME WAYS YOU CAN JOIN US IN SUPPORTING OUR CITY:
1. Sign up to Sponsor A Box or Boxes of Masks: Let’s make sure our local nursing homes and rehabilitation centers have enough masks.
2. We have a Map of Local Donation Centers to help you find a food bank/donation station near you if you’re looking for additional ways to support our city.
3. Parents! We’d love for YOU to join our City Kids Virtual Parents Group: We’d be sharing resources such as age-specific Bible curriculum for your kids, family resources tools, and weekly encouragement!
4. Join us our prayer conference calls! Time: 7PM (on Sundays) How: You can join us on the phone by calling: +1 661-527-3073 (PIN: 291095589) OR by Google Hangouts on your computer: https://meet.google.com/qpe-bpyp-ioy (May require a Google or Gmail account)
5. Join a Journey Group! These are our online small groups as we study through the Book of John together as a community. Groups start meeting weekly on April 5th.
6. Check out our Starter devotional on our app or at www.clcstarter.com as we provide daily devotionals through the Book of John to help you dive into the Scriptures and hear from God.