WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
City Life Church exists to honor God by establishing Christ-Centered, Spirit-Empowered, and Socially Responsible Churches and Campus Ministries in every nation. A crucial part to this vision is a deep love for our corporate gatherings that prioritizes live preaching on Sunday mornings. Our ability to meet in-person again is determined, in part, by our governing authorities, MAT (Medical Advisory Board), and the direction of our leadership team.
While we are continuing our online services every Sunday, we desire to embody Hebrews 10:25 by “not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some” while also taking seriously the directives given by our governing officials. This command is drive both by a love for Scripture and one that is also deeply aware of the unique times in which we live. At the same time, we want to clarify that participating in online service is NOT less valuable than being part of our in-person services.
We have in-person services every week. We will continue our registration and "Safety First" guidelines. Registration is required for contact tracing purposes, and the guidelines are in place to ensure everyone attending our in-person services are protected and feel safe.
We stream our services online every week for those who may not be able to attend in person, or who are uncomfortable with attending in person.
Our top priority is to provide a safe environment for our members and guests for our in-person Sunday Services. To accomplish this important task, we are adapting various protocols and guidelines that are provided by the CDC and other governing authorities.
REGISTRATION & PRE-SERVICE PREPARATION:
- Service Registration: Everyone (including children and students) planning to attend our in-person service will be required to preregister. This can be done online or through our Church Center app. Registration opens the Sunday before each in-person service. Register for our next in-person service.
1) Register for the service online or through the Church Center app. (If you do not have the Church Center app, you can download it from either the Apple App Store or Google Play.) If you and your friend(s) would like to sit together, please register together.
2) Registrants will receive a confirmation email and a few reminders of what to expect.
3) Upon arrival on the day of the service, simply park your vehicle and head towards the church entrance. (Please be sure to maintain social distancing between you and other groups)
4) Upon entering the church facility, those attending will be required to:
A – Fill out a brief COVID-19 questionnaire
B – Sign a “Waiver of Liability” statement
C – Receive a temperature check
5) After completing the steps above, you will be led to your seat(s) by a City Life volunteer.
- Masks: All who attend the in-person service will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you when you arrive. We require masks for the safety of all who attend our services. If your physician has recommended you don’t wear a mask due to health conditions, we understand and kindly recommend you stay home and attend our online service.
- Parking: Upon arrival, you are free to park anywhere in the parking lot. We kindly ask that you remain in your vehicle and check-in online. You will be notified when it’s your turn to head to the church entrance.
- Participant Limitation: Each service will be limited to 50 participants (plus a limited number of staff and volunteers) who must pre-register on our website for each service (including children). Online registration will automatically close at 75% capacity which gives us a buffer of 25% who may not register online and arrive in person. They will be registered at the door before entering the church. We will insist on not exceeding the stipulated capacity. If we have met our limit and someone who hasn’t registered shows up, we will lovingly encourage the individual(s) to return home and join us online. This limit is to allow for social distancing guidelines to be met, and appropriate measures accomplished as people are entering & exiting the venue.
- Temperature: Everyone who enters the worship venue will have their temperature taken via a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a fever will be asked to return home.
- Seating: Seats are divided into 4 “zones”, and seating is pre-determined. A City Life volunteer will guide you to your seats after you check-in. This is necessary for contact tracing. All seating in the service will adhere to physical distancing guidelines.
- Kids & Students: City Kids will not be meeting during our in-person services. Families with kids are asked to worship together since we will not provide activities for those age ministries to honor the social distancing guidelines. Please remember to register your child(ren) and student(s) if they are coming with you.
- Offering: We will no longer pass the plate for the offering. You can place your offering in the boxes provided or give online.