WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
City Life Church exists to honor God by establishing Christ-Centered, Spirit-Empowered, and Socially Responsible Churches and Campus Ministries in every nation. A crucial part to this vision is a deep love for our corporate gatherings that prioritizes live preaching on Sunday mornings. Our ability to meet in-person again is determined, in part, by our governing authorities, MAT (Medical Advisory Board), and the direction of our leadership team.
While we are continuing our online services every Sunday, we desire to embody Hebrews 10:25 by “not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some” while also taking seriously the directives given by our governing officials. This command is drive both by a love for Scripture and one that is also deeply aware of the unique times in which we live. At the same time, we want to clarify that participating in online service is NOT less valuable than being part of our in-person services.
We have two in-person services every week at 9AM and 11AM. We will continue our "Safety First" guidelines. Masks are still required, and the guidelines are in place to ensure everyone attending our in-person services are protected and feel safe.
We stream our services online every week for those who may not be able to attend in person, or who are uncomfortable with attending in person.
Our top priority is to provide a safe environment for our members and guests for our in-person Sunday Services. To accomplish this important task, we are adapting various protocols and guidelines that are provided by the CDC and other governing authorities.
REGISTRATION & PRE-SERVICE PREPARATION:
- Service Registration: Service registration is no longer needed for anyone attending our in-person services.
- City Kids Registration: You only need to register your child(ren) if they are attending any of our City Kids classes. Our Nursery, Toddler, Pre-K, and Elementary classes are currently open at limited capacity during our 9AM Service only on a first-come, first-serve basis. Register for City Kids here.
1) Upon arrival, those attending will be required to:
A – Receive a temperature check at the door.
B – Check-in your child(ren) at the City Kids entrance if you registered them for City Kids classes.
2) After completing the step above, a City Life usher will help you find any available seat(s) as you step into the auditorium.
- Masks (Still Required): All who attend the in-person service will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you when you arrive. We require masks for the safety of all who attend our services. If your physician has recommended you don’t wear a mask due to health conditions, we understand and kindly recommend you stay home and attend our online service.
- Parking: Upon arrival, you are free to park anywhere in the parking lot. After parking, you can head towards the church entrance.
- Participant Limitation: Our auditorium seating is currently set up to about 50% of our max capacity – (plus a limited number of staff and volunteers). We will insist on not exceeding the stipulated capacity, though we will do our best to accommodate additional attendees. If we have met our limit and we are unable to make any further changes, we will lovingly encourage the individual(s) to return home and join us online. This limit is to allow for social distancing guidelines to be met, and appropriate measures accomplished as people are entering & exiting the venue.
- Temperature: Everyone who enters the worship venue will have their temperature taken via a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a fever will be asked to return home.
- Kids: Our Nursery, Toddler, Pre-K, and Elementary classes are currently open at limited capacity during our 9AM Service only on a first-come, first-serve basis. We welcome families with kids of any age to worship with us in the main service! Please remember to register your child(ren) if they are coming with you.
- Offering: We will no longer pass the plate for the offering. You can place your offering in the boxes provided or give online.