WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!
City Life Church exists to honor God by establishing Christ-Centered, Spirit-Empowered, and Socially Responsible Churches and Campus Ministries in every nation. A crucial part to this vision is a deep love for our corporate gatherings that prioritizes live preaching on Sunday mornings. Our ability to meet in-person again is determined, in part, by our governing authorities, MAT (Medical Advisory Board), and the direction of our leadership team.
While we are continuing our online services every Sunday, we desire to embody Hebrews 10:25 by “not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some” while also taking seriously the directives given by our governing officials. This command is drive both by a love for Scripture and one that is also deeply aware of the unique times in which we live. At the same time, we want to clarify that participating in online service is NOT less valuable than being part of our in-person services.
We have in-person services every week. We will continue our registration and "Safety First" guidelines. Registration is required for contact tracing purposes, and the guidelines are in place to ensure everyone attending our in-person services are protected and feel safe.
We stream our services online every week for those who may not be able to attend in person, or who are uncomfortable with attending in person.
Our top priority is to provide a safe environment for our members and guests for our in-person Sunday Services. To accomplish this important task, we are adapting various protocols and guidelines that are provided by the CDC and other governing authorities.
REGISTRATION & PRE-SERVICE PREPARATION:
- Service Registration: Everyone (including children and students) planning to attend our in-person service will be required to preregister. This can be done online or through our Church Center app. Register for our next in-person service.
2) Registrants will receive a confirmation email and a few reminders of what to expect.
3) Upon arrival on the day of the service, simply park your vehicle and head towards the church entrance. (Please be sure to maintain social distancing between you and other groups)
4) Upon entering the church facility, those attending will be required to:
A – Fill out a brief COVID-19 Screening and Waiver Form
B – Receive a temperature check
5) After completing the steps above, a City Life usher will help you find any available seat(s).
- Masks (Still Required): All who attend the in-person service will be required to wear a mask. If you do not have one, we will provide one for you when you arrive. We require masks for the safety of all who attend our services. If your physician has recommended you don’t wear a mask due to health conditions, we understand and kindly recommend you stay home and attend our online service.
- Parking: Upon arrival, you are free to park anywhere in the parking lot. After parking, you can head towards the church entrance.
- Participant Limitation: Each service will be limited to 150 participants – 50% of our max capacity – (plus a limited number of staff and volunteers) who must pre-register on our website for each service (including children). If you decide to simply walk-in, you will be registered in the lobby before entering the auditorium. We will insist on not exceeding the stipulated capacity. If we have met our limit and someone who hasn’t registered shows up, we will lovingly encourage the individual(s) to return home and join us online. This limit is to allow for social distancing guidelines to be met, and appropriate measures accomplished as people are entering & exiting the venue.
- Temperature: Everyone who enters the worship venue will have their temperature taken via a non-contact thermometer. Anyone with a fever will be asked to return home.
- Seating: Seats are divided into “zones”, and a City Life usher will guide you to an available seat(s) after you check-in. This is necessary for contact tracing.
- Kids & Students: City Kids will be meeting at limited capacity on a first-come, first-serve basis during our in-person services. Only the Nursery, Toddler, and Pre-K classes are currently open on selected Sundays. We welcome families with kids of any age to worship with us in the main service! Please remember to register your child(ren) and student(s) if they are coming with you.
- Offering: We will no longer pass the plate for the offering. You can place your offering in the boxes provided or give online.